Stand-Alone TMS for Shippers
Our Professional Edition
ShippersEdge has a stand-alone TMS for shippers. It’s called our Professional Edition and it has remarkable capabilities not found in competing products. What can ShippersEdge do that competing product will not do? Here is a partial list:
- Ability to upload rate tables for carriers that do not do API rate exchange
- Use it to receive freight bills electronically or upload invoices and documents
- It can be configured to give your customers a tracking link in an email
- It can also be configured to provide tracking for your website
- It can be configured to provide shipping charges for e-commerce
- It can provide a portal to your non-electronic carriers to update tracking
- It has a built-in auditing function
- It has consolidation and basic optimization built-in
ShippersEdge is an independent provider
ShippersEdge also offers all of the expected functionality like LTL rate retrieval from all of your providers in one place. It also will communicate with your spot market providers and store their quotes. No more emails and spreadsheets. It provides tracking and notifications of delayed shipments. It will monitor, in real time freight charge changes if a carrier reweighs, reclassifies, redelivers or any other change affecting your costs. It flags these changes in an easy to find tab on the home page.
Compare TMS products
You owe it to yourself to compare TMS products and watch for how these other products come up short in certain areas. ShippersEdge has been providing a hosted Logistics Management solution since 2002. We were the first to do so. We keep improving our products every day.
Check out ShippersEdge
When the time comes that you need an integrated solution and customization, we’re here and it is not that expensive. Check out ShippersEdge at www.shippersedge.com/info or call us at 952-777-4421 ShippersEdge, affordable and capable.